- Two polycrystalline solar panels, made with high-quality German cells assembled in China
- One 10-amp charge controller — more than enough to handle the 6-amp output of the panels with a little room to allow you to grow the system later
- Two pair rail or flat mounts, depending on your mounting location
- 25 feet of high quality marine-grade wire
- Crimp-on connectors to get you from the panels to the batteries
This is an easy-to-install, self-contained battery charging system that should supply enough electricity to keep up with the needs of most small- to medium-sized boats. We’re seeing 5.5-6 amps at the batteries out of this set-up, which would allow most boats to sit for twice the time they normally would without having to start the engine or plug into shorepower. This not only saves wear and tear on your engine, but also helps save on your electric bill!